Homemade coconut ice cream , simple and easy to make even you don’t have ice cream maker
If you were in Jatujak Market (Sunday Market) in Bangkok. I’m sure you wouldn’t missed soft fresh natural fragrant coconut flavor ice cream.
Coconut Ice Cream served in a coconut shell with additional toppings.
- Coconut Milk 19 oz.
- Water 39 oz. (or coconut water if you can find)
- Sugar 1 Cup
- Salt ¾ Tea Spoon
- 1 Egg white
- Combine coconut milk, sugar, salt and water (or coconut water) and boil until sugar has dissolved and turn off heat
- Let them cool in freezer.
- Process in ice cream maker.
If you don’t have ice cream maker.
Keep them in freezer for a few hour until become heavy cream
- Pour them into food processor or blender until cream become thick and smooth.
- Repeat for 3-4 times (more repeat will make your ice cream more smooth)
- Add 1 white egg in last blending.
Optional: add young coconut meat (if you want)
stir well with ice cream before keep in freezer.
Flavor top with any sweet you like such as jackfruit, roasted peanut, palm seed in syrup, sweet corn kernel etc.
Coconut Ice Cream in soft bun also fantastic.