Steam Prawns or Custard Prawns is a simple prawn’s menu that I always cook.
- Prawns 350 Grams (~15 pcs.)
- Milk 1/4 Cup
- 1 Egg
- Water 1/4 Cup
- 2 -3 Corainder Roots or Stems
- Slice Garlics
- Pepper & Salt for seasoning
- Corainder leaves for decorate
1. Trim the head cut off the legs. Clean and wipe dry the prawns.
2. Arrange the prawns on a deep plate.
3. Topping sliced garlic, smash corainder root on the surface of prawns
4. Topping with mixed well of egg, milk, water and seasoning with salt and pepper
5. Placing prawns’ plate on the rack in the steamer; set over boiling water.
6. Cover and steam for 12 minutes
7. Decorated by coriander leaves