Thai appetizer; I adapted ingredients from original recipe to be more easily when I was in USA. But I’m sure the taste is delicious as original one.
Peanut Coconut Dipping Sauce
* 10 pcs of shrimps; coarsely chopped
* 1/2 cup of ground chicken
* 200 ml. of Coconut Milk
* 4 full table spoon of Thai Chili Paste with Soy Bean Oil
* 1/2 cup of ground roasted peanut
* Thai Herb Paste – 1-2 pcs. of Coriander Root or Stems + 1-2 cloves garlic + 1/2 teaspoon of pepper corn – Mashing them with mortar and pestle but if you don’t have one just crush them until thoroughly.
* Stir Fry Thai Chili Paste with Soy Bean Oil and Thai Herbs Paste
* Add coconut milk and stir fry until aroma
* Add ground chicken & shrimps, add some water if the mixture is too dry
* Add ground roasted peanut and mix well
….You can adjust the taste by add more Thai Chili Paste
Very Easy & Yummy ^^
If you don’t have Thai Rice Cracker.